Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thank You Dinner

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for giving me wise comments and thoughts on what hairstyle suits me best. I didn't expect to get heaps of response from you all. Really much appreciated that you guys did spend on lil time by looking through my not very decent pictures and made a judgment. Thanx a million ~~!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: 13.9.08
Place: Squarehouse, UNSW

UniBuds Thank You Dinner


Thank You gifts I received from that day.
These has included the Bodhi Night 08' & 07' dvd, handmade card with a mice attached and dangling lotus flower.


Very creative and looking good thank you card. Made by one of the unibuds's member

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not forgetting to mention, I will be going for a short trip to Canberra tomorrow. As I said before, it wont be a very long trip because what I heard from the others, saying that Canberra has nothing much to visit. Hmm....I have no comment on that but shall wait till I visit the place.Well, it's a lucky month for us as there will be a Floriade Festival is held for only a month which is usually from around mid Sept to mid Oct. What more to say ?? It's our good fortune of seeing something marvelous.Of coz looking real forward to it ..... geezzz...... Anyway I will be back on Sun, see I've told ya, it's a super short trip 0.0.

Stay tune ~!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin