Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sydney Aquarium

Date: 13.9.08
Place: Sydney Aquarium, Darling Harbour

Grab the chance to visit the Sydney Aquarium and it was essential to attend for my general education course. This course requires us to go beaches and attend several field trips. Interesting isnt it?? But I was suck in the examination.... iiishhh...

So here my field trip went...
Woke up early in the morning, meeting up frens at the bus stop and caught a bus. We arrived there on time and to be considered punctual. It was a beautiful morning I could say. Standing by the side of the aquarium and chit-chatted till everyone arrived including our lecturer. Took a picture at the front of the entrance since I have nothing much to do. Geezzz.........


Well, basically this field trip requires us to complete our question sheet. We need to search and dig for answers by reading through the information board on the wall, next to those aquatic species. Kind of easy and relaxing while enjoying watching the 'swimming creatures'.

Let pictures do the talking:








This is how a shark's egg look like...
(if I'm not wrong)

Green Froggy






Platypus

Owh...lovely penquins!!


It's a seal



As if we were taken into the adventurous water world. Tee hee


Many kinds of shark's teeth and jaws

Sharky was just right behind me


Me and Yoke Heng

Aint adorable ?? Was it a real seal ??
Aha... definitely not... I took it from a framing picture selling at the souvenir shop.
This as well.. a fake one... hahha



Hello everyone !!! I'm a kind and cutie sharky...love me ??

Grrrrrrr........I'm a fury creature and will tear you into a pieces someday, dare you?!

Awhhh... I know I am looking good here.
Specially pose for ya
Geeez....I feel like a superstar now...

Buh-Bye Everyone !!
We had our lunch back ar Kingsford and decided to try out the 'Kaki Lima', open by Malaysian.
All of us ordered the nasi lemak. Luckily it did not dissapoint me... very yummy and indeed very pricey too....

$9 for a nasi lemak .. which mean RM 27
I could get a RM 1.50 nasi lemak in Malaysia ady ... how sad it is ...
always need to spend triple times compared to the others ...

3 comments:

.liang.n.jo. said...

are u sure thats a shark's egg?as in da egg is laid????
cause if i am not mistaken frm discovery channel,da sharks are borned in da tummy of da mom n they cannibalize their own "brothers n sisters" and only da strong one survives....or maybe that's only certain sharks....lol....

-male half of liang&jo

Anonymous said...

The corkscrew-shaped egg as shown here belongs to the Port Jackson shark of Australia. Of course different shark species has different breeding methods. cheers

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin