Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bloody Scale Ruler


It's a craze to search for my scale ruler for almost 3 hrs!! Okie.... within that 3 hrs, I had my dinner actually.

I was sick to search for it, almost throw up as I was not feeling that well plus I cough very badly. Feeling so dizzy to find that bloody scale ruler everywhere. I tried searching every inch of corner, despite up and low, still couldnt find it, mumbling to myself all the way. I can't work without my scale ruler, I really depend on it.

When the time I was really frustrated and real pissed off, I slammed hard on one of my chair and guess what. My scale ruler dropped on the floor ........... duh.... it actually hung on my jacket!! (I usually hang my jackets on the chair) I dunno how would it happen... wah... I seriously scolded myself for messing up my stuff. Since young I already have this bad habit by simply throwing stuff at everywhere....

See.... what I got for my return this time?? Obviously a punishment....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin