Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lil update

Hey folks, how's everyone going ??
As for me, been pretty lazy and slack, lazy bumps cling on me, can't get rid of it, so helpless

My mid sem break falls on next week.. I already plan what to do during my free time .Thought of doin some more interesting and meaningful stuff... traveling perhaps ?? Yeah, part of the plan, but it's a super short trip..can't travel too far. What's my next plan after coming from the trip? Might catch up with few of my buddies by having a cup of coffee and wandering the city?? Ishh..... I seldom drink coffee unless it's ice blending type.


I've been watching hong kong dramas lately... and was into 'Moonlight Resonance'. Bet everyone craze about this drama a lot...Thanx to my fren for downloading them so promptly and I could get to watch them and I'm done with it yesterday. Phew .... watched 8 episodes straight non-stop... really got addicted once u start watching, always look forward from one to another epi. Some ppl commented that 'Heart of Greed' is better than 'Moonlight Resonance'. As for me, I love both ....muahha... yea.. I simply like everything...

Ishh !!! Never ending assignments are killing me...sometimes they teach nothing but graded us so strictly. Really don't understand them!! Aih ... have another construction assignment due on this friday just before holiday starts.... really have no motivation at all.... but aiyer... still have to push myself to complete it. I want more holidays !!! ngek ngek .... It's already week 9 ... meaning still left another 5 weeks more to go and I'm flying back home real soon... kekezz..feeling so delightful whenever I start counting the days ......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin