Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Melbourne Trip (Part 1)

MELBOURNE TRIP
(PART 1)


I went for a vacation with my friends to Melbourne in July. So sorry for the late updates. I tried compelling myself to update my melbourne trip but there are heaps of pictures for me to upload here. As I promised Teng Hui to blog about my trip in Mid-sem break. Here are the updates:

Dinner
at
SOPHIA

I heard from my friends that SOPHIA Restaurant serves big portion Italian food at reasonable price. One platter of pasta able to serve 6 person. I've forgotten bout the price. If I'm not mistaken, it's about 20 plus for a platter which I think it's quite cheap to even out. Surprisingly for that night gathering dinner, 9/10 of us were from Penang. Some of them were my frens' primary/ high school friend and college friend. So glad to meet Hun Seang. I could still remember the very last time I met him was the day I sent him off in Airport. Just a glimpse of time, we're going to meet up again in this coming November. Time really slips fast. From that dinner, I got to know 2 other friends, Woo Che & Ming Zhao. They are sweet and bubbly !! Very easy to get along with. Hope we could have the chance to reunite in Penang.


Garlic Bread


Pasta Platter
(3 types of pasta in ONE)

The usual Hun Seang...
being so mysterious all the time...


Me, Gee and Hean


Foggy group photo

Me & GEE


Another group photos:



After dinner, we passed by the National Library and dropped by.
It was a monstrous library and looking stunning at night with yellow lits on.




Woo Che and Ming Zhao suggested a nice place for us to take picture in Melbourne Uni.
Their so called famous arcade !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missing Melbourne... *sobs*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin