Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lunch + Shopping

Date: 12.9.08
Place: In the City


Hoho..... again, I was down to city to do a lil shopping. Life wouldn't be perfect and wonderful without having any shopping and it has become part of my daily routine, not a good thing, that was my dad's thought.... I think I'm exaggerating too much.... But it's true, I really can't live without shopping and simply irresistible to hold back myself from those pretty thingy right in front of my eyes, but money is a problem. As well as 'internet'. People often call me the 'web girl' funny isnt it ? Yea, I always cling on the net for almost 24 hrs, call me mad if u want.. u'll see me online but putting away status... bahaha..

Well, come back to the main point. I was with Liang rambling in the city and supposely the other fren of mine would come along too, but she needed to work on her assignment, so somehow she 'ditched' us .. haha .. No ler ... she's a very nice girl. While walking down the street, it's so much coincidence to bump on Xiang Jie. He tapped on our shoulder suddenly from behind and we were like so surprised to see him in the city. He was there to pick up his new monitor. He tagged along with us for lunch, then we headed to 'Menya' Jap restaurant and it was recommended by Liang.

I tell ya, I never, never have tried such awesome soba in soup so far before in my entire life. I think it's way much better than Ichiban-boshi now. That's what I think. The soup base was tasted amazingly different and dainty althou it's in soy soup but trust me, the aroma of the soup could just simply tempt u away.... Arghh...I do not know how to describe it anymore...Yea, really thanx to Liang for recommending such authentic Jap cuisine. I'm longing for Korean cuisine for the next outting.. keke


Menya Restaurant
(serve Japanese cuisine)



Some random drinks
$3.00 = RM 9
so ex!!

For those who has an elephant appetite. Menya offered the 'GOZILLA'. Challenge it if you dare. Your mission is to finish up 2kg of what it consists in the noodle bowl in only 30 mins time.


Yakisoba

Chicken Katsu Soba

This bowl definitely mine.

Chilly Beef Teriyaki Soba


Yum right ????

Last and not least, made my shopping spree of the day. Went to my favorite clothing shop and got myself 2 pieces.

Tried this and kind of love it
but didn't buy ...a bit loose over my shoulder part, who ask me to have narrow shoulder??
Sigh...

Day of consolations !!!
Paint me white!!!
I dunno why I'm indulging in buying white clothes lately...
yippy...
finally got my dream white plain dress, I've been looking for a nice one that suits me best for quite sometime already.

Yeah!! My spring collection.....

2 comments:

.liang.n.jo. said...

haha...alrighty then...ja jang myuen and all those nice korean food here we come...lol
you will love da noodles just as much as they soba i guess....haha...theres more than just ja jang myuen too ==D
will introduce u to more nxt time..haha

chareli said...

i wonder whether i will be able to take the menya godzilla challenge...


hmmmm... i miss menya.. and makoto. GAH!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin