Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My BFF

Time just slips so fast away from me....
and I've known you for almost 8-9 years.......
We used to be best friend, then got serious conflict in between and now you've become my bff again !!
Jas, in another one day time, you're leaving Penang to Singapore.
I'm glad that finally you've made a relatively right pathway to move on...I hope this is what you always wanted for, vice versa, I totally can't imagine how's my life going to be when I'm back to Penang, who's gonna fill up my emptiness ??? Guess this is gonna be my first time staying in Penang without ure existence and it's threatening!!! Life is always cruel but still have to go on. It's not going to be the same for this year.... feeling wee bit of pity and soulful.

Jas, I'd like to say many thanx to you!! All the while, you're willing to be my full-time confidante, listening to what I confided to you when I was weeping under my pillow. The most touching thing I felt before was, there's once you're still working in the midst, you made an international call instantly, just to accompany my depression although it was a petty matter. There's a lot of more to reminiscence about, bad or good, it's all indescribable.

However, I truly wishing you have a great time staying and studying in Sg. Always do the best of u can...don't easily get affected by those hearsay, sometimes u need to follow your own instinct, but reasonable opinions are wisely to be considered. Be a tough and independent big lady, you're no longer a small girl cooping in an Island. Don't forget, you have me, this dearest friend to support you always. We are fated to be BFF, and we're so gonna be BFF ever!!! Really love you .....


Wishing you a
Happy 20th Birthday in advance .....!!!!!!!



During highschool time...

Back to mother school togetha and that's where we used to sit

Went clubbing and that was you ever first time!!

You drove me and others for dinner, then to QE2 to chill out.

That's when your officially freedom came to you, after completed the bloody STPM

Jas, I really look forward for our next meeting and reunion.
I'm missing you badly and desperately .... T_T

With Love,
Lyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to call you JL..^^
Thanks for dedicating such a touching post
I love it so much..
Yea you're my BFF forever and ever!!!
I still cant imagine why time fly so fast..
It's come to the date which I'm going to leave
I miss all the things in PG..
I'll be tough and strong to face all the matters in future
Don't worry I'll try my best to back to PG when u come back
Or you can pay a visit to SG find me..hehe^^
I think u probably will right??
U too...take care..dont always sleep so late
Study hard and achieve our dreams..we all gamabadeh together^^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin