Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jin Soon's Birthday Dinner at Emmilou Lounge



Date: 5.9.08
Place: Emmilou Lounge and Tapas Bar





Jin Soon's 21st Birthday Dinner




Emmilou Lounge is a place to drink, wine and dine. It has serene, relaxing ambience and simply creates romantic atmosphere. Although the space is kind of small and pack, somehow it's quite classy, very impressive. They serve sophisticated modern European cuisine. I'm not sure whether it's more to Spannish/ French but what I heard from Mag is Spannish.

The food was fantastic and cocktails seemed heavenly ( I didn't order that). They have nice names for the cocktails, like 'Not Tonight Madeline', 'Sakeitoomee', 'Little Birdy', 'Bourke Street Bramble' and etc.....

We shared the Tapas, sitting at comfy sofas and a piece of furry things laid under the mini dining table. A cozy corner to chill but the weather of that day didn't seem to be appealing. You must be wondering what is Tapas about. Tapas means "little dishes", that is, snack-size foods meant to be eaten between meals. It's origin from the Spannish and extremely popular in Spain. In that sense, we didn't have real proper dinner meal but to try something unusual.


Obviously the dishes were small in portion and I bet most of us were starved after sometime. I took all these pictures when they r half way eaten and not a complete one. I had confusion on these dishes....the names...argh... super complicated. Sorry guys....I've forgotten what they are...I ate them unconsciously ...muahaha. I copied from my friend's blog, we had this Vientre Del Cerdo Y Una Papa and she claimed it's a crisp skinned pork belly. Besides we had eggplant chips n' dip, roast lamb fillet, sardines on toast perhaps?? Overall, the offerings were simply unique, never tried such dishes before in my entire life. I was so glad to have them a try. Wish to share it with my dad and mum.










Empty, dirty plates scattered around the table and surrounded with candle lights.



It's picture time!!


Me and Sharon


Me and Chareli Seet ( her name unique kan?)


Me and Sze King



Huey Shyan, Chareli and me



Me, Maggie and King



Part of the Group


Chareli trying hard to widen her eyes.... don't you think her eyes always 'tutup' ??




Chareli's burning, red face, such a hottie!!





See... eyes closed again....




*************************
After the dinner, headed back to Jin Soon's house for drinking session....
ooopss.... awhh nooo... its drinking+gaming session...

We had few games played like Indian Poker, Pyramid and dunno what chicken thing... haha
I think I was real unlucky for that day... kept losing on these games and gotta suffer from drinking mix liqour.

Content of mix liquor: Whisky, Rum, Sambuca, Vodka, Berry, Cola and Lemon Squash

Gawd, the drink tasted awful and the usual me dont drink liquor at all, unless they r sweet like Vodka Cranberry, blueberry...

and it caused me tipsy on that day....
very suffering, I could feel my heart beats so fast, feel the heat from my face, eyes turned watery ......very dizzy !!
And yea, as Maggie said I revealed my vanity and obsession to lens... very sorry for that, but really couldn't help it ..bahahha












Look closely at the birthday boy !!! Haha... the aftermath being drunk!!!




The slutty teacher, the juicy promoter, sambuca promoter and the maltesers promoter





3 comments:

Hong Gee said...

Hey Girl~~ All the dishes and cocktails' name copy from me leh~~ the credit should go to ME!!! Quickly give me credit~~ Muahaha~~

chareli said...

Hahahahaha!

Cacat lah lu miss fragile.
Alamak. making me hungry with all the food.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin