Friday, October 3, 2008

September Babies

Sorry people for the lack updates..... I was glad that my holidays were almost fully occupied. The sad thing is I havent really get my work started yet.... going to be in big trouble very soon. I'm on my way to catch up and will keep my blog updated. Just keep on tracking on my blog if ure interested in.

Date: 20.9.2008
Place: Yee Liang's House; C-Ya Korean Restaurant;
Nick's Grill and Steak


Two Birthday Celebrations Happened in a day: afternoon and night....September babies are all around and can be counted as the bustle month for everyone... a good thing or a bad thing? I'll leave that question to you..geezz...

Well the very first birthday celebration was Yee Liang's one. It was a well-planned birthday surprised. A week before, his gf's Jocelyn ( a coincidence happened to have the same Christian name) came up to me and she had this mindset to celebrate his birthday but unfortunately she couldn't make it as she was not in Sydney with him. In this case, she was hoping me that I could help her out to organize a surprise birthday for him. Despite she asked me to do so, definitely all of us would still hold a birthday bash for him.

Okie... this was how our plan went perfectly smooth...
On that day itself, Sheng Yu got the birthday cake from 85 degree and particularly has to be Strawberry Tiramisu, as Jocelyn told me that's one of his ultimate favorite. Then, everyone gathered at my place before heading to his house which is like 1 km away?? I wasn't sure... We got off at the wrong bus-stop and had to walk up the sloping hill before reaching his house. That was kinda tiring especially under the scorching sun. Credit goes to Hong Gee for secretly contacting Yee Liang's cousin and helped us on spying Yee Liang's existence at home to make sure he did not leave the house. Then, we reached at his house door step, lighted up the candles and prepared to knock on his door. Surprisingly and thank god, Yee Liang's was the one who opened the door and from his face expression could tell us that he didn't expect us to be there for him. Yeah!! Our secret mission finally has been completed successfully without leaving any trace behind. Bahahaha.....

Pictures !!!

The elated birthday boy in his pajamas ...

The group pictures


The almost overheated Strawberry Tiramisu was in melting condition...but still it tasted as yummy as before

The birthday boy then got dressed up and all of us went to city for lunch at C-Ya Korean Restaurant.
:
:
:
:

A very small yet it's a cosy place to dine in.


Food that we ordered to share:

Sorry I dun have any idea on what is it called but very nice tasted.

My favorite Ja Jang Myun ( I dun think I spelled correctly)

The side dishes

Hot Pot

Another type of Hot Pot

The Ricecake

The Group Picture again ~~!!
(The Penangites in Sydney^^)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the night session was Manus's Birthday. Had dinner at Nick's Grill and Steak along the King Street Wharf which is very near located at Darling Harbour. Obviously, the ambiance of these places are relatively different, splendid perhaps?? where everyone grooms themselves with elegant, sumptuous outfit.


I had a dillema on what to do order for myself.... price for every dish was extremely dearly. Seriously couldn't make up mind at first, kept asking around my fren what's on their mind. At last, I went for Kangaroo Meat which was at 20 plus dollar which I think that was the most worthy one, sigh again cost me a bomb. I knew you guys may say eeeww when it comes to Kangaroo Meat. I felt so sorry for them.... o.o Don't you feel curious what does they taste like huh? Well....I could say, the meat was quite tender as I thought before, really tasted like beefy...if you were to give beef meat instead of kangaroo meat to, I couldn't point out the difference at all.

My 'hopping-animal' meat steak

The adorable, new haircut Maggie...
She seemed to be very frust over her new haircut where she got her fringe chopped and looking like a doll.

The birthday boy and me.

Awhh, guess what happened on that night ???!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

We were damn lucky to watch the fireworks by the side of restaurant.... Is that a 'free gift' specially for September babies, why not March babies o.O??? The fireworks lasted quite long and were amazingly stunning.





Our group picture for the night.
They are my course mates besides the one with mouth open ...

2 comments:

.liang.n.jo. said...

haha da first noodle is called "jap che" an entree....u got da second spelling right except for da last word which is spelled as "myuen" but who cares as long as its nice eh....

man n i should have seen through da plans....wasnt paying enough attetion, but it was a great one anyway ==D thxxx everyone...really didnt expect it...

da fireworks was by ME, ME ME...all of u 'babies" thank me!!!!
muahahaha......
and also as a thank you for everyone's efforts ==P...hahahhaha

chareli said...

hahaha yeah.. JAP CHAE!

hahahaha cool man, nice photos

Blog Widget by LinkWithin