Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Jayne

THE SELF
[01] Real name:Yong Jing Ling
[02] Nickname:Jocie?MissFragile? Jocelyn ?? Whatever it is
[03] Married: Not for now and not so soon
[04] Zodiac Sign:Pisces
[05] Gender:Female
[06] Age: 20
[07] High school:Convent Datuk Keramat(CDK)
[08] College:Lim Kok Wing University College
[09] Height:159cm
[10] Weight:40kg
[11] Do you like yourself:Absolutely
[12] Piercings:Yes
[13] Right or left:Both equally
[14] Are you a freak: Obviously no
[15] Hair: Long loose curls
[16] Skin: I wont rate myself as Fair...perhaps normal skin color
[17] Allergic:Not at all...feeling very grateful
[18] What are you doing now: Completeing this tag
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Laze around
[20] What will you do 10 years later: 10 years later I will be 30 years old. I guess I will be devoted in my career and setting up my own family

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents:Parents
[22] Siblings(included you): One and only
[23] Eldest:Me
[24] Youngest:Still me
[25] Love/hate your family: I heart them loads

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half:I'll keep to myself
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Same as above
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Time will tells
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: I'll keep to myself too
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Not sure
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):Hmm I think yes
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Nil
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Nil
[34] Ever argue with your other half:Nil
[35] You with your other half since: Nil
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo:Straight
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Nil
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Nil
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Nil
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Nil
(p/s:sorry ppl all of the answers are Nil)

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend:Ng Sher Fang
[42] Your first enemy: Tze Chui ?? I think I spelled her name wrongly. It happened in primary school and I think I was damn childish upon the incident.
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): My gawd.... seriously I love all of my friends.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Not anyone.. being neutral
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Hmm....my girlfriends are beautiful as always
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Wah.. never thought of this question .... perhaps everyone of them ~
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Hypocrite, Being jealous, Arrogant
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Smokers, Drunkard and Clubber
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before:Never happen before
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Definitely a n-o
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Deeply dissapointed
[52] If your friend betray you: Same as above, and I dun wish this will happen to me
[53] If your friend woo your lover: She's definitely not the friend that I wanted
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: I suppose a couple usually begin at the stage of friend
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Grrr.... lazy to think about

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I describe myself as a slacker
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: I will fail if I dun complete them
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Miss Tan, my personal maths tutor
[59] Always late to school/college: Yeah always.
[60] Your class: Architecture Studies
[61] You love your seniors: My senior is helpful, yeah indeed she's nice
[62] Seniors who you love the most: Basically I duno anyone except for one
[63] Your classmates good/bad: They are superb nice
[64] Excellent result classmate: No idea ~
[65] Laziest classmate: Perhaps me, the one

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Whoever he/she thinks he/she/ is
[67] Stupid people: I dun think anyone of this planet is stupid
[68] Good looking people: Too many to list down here
[69] Ugly people: No one is ugly. It depends on that person who's willing to spend some time on grooming themselves.
[70] Funny people: The recent person is Chong Wee ( ah ka1 or ah ka4, you know what i'm talking about)
[71] Cute people: Mei Theng, as bubbly as before
[72] Bad people: Dunno
[73] Honest people: Dunno too
[74] Acting people: ..............
[75] You are what kind of people: I'm just a normal person

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes:Eyes
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both
[78] Shorter or taller:Taller
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous:Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms:Both
[81] Listener or Talker:Listener
[82] Romantic or rich:Both
[83] Good husband or good father:Both

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 25-30
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Maybe 2
[86] Career: In architectural field
[87] Salary: The more the better
[88] Retirement age: 45 and involve in certain area which is more relaxing and passing my very sweet time
[89] Properties value: Again, the more the better
[90] Wishes: A successful woman, owns a happily family and world peace.

THE VICTIMS
[91] Ee Liang
[92] Maggie Yong
[95] Hong Gee
[96] Su Min
[97] Yin Jiong
[98] Zhi Wei
[99] Seet Chareli
[100] Whoever has the free time, perhaps Terry, Jon Wong,Ying Jia, Sze Lynn etc ....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin