Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gloomy Day

I know my photo below doesn't match with the title above...
Usually I don't pose with a sad face ~
(an excuse >.<)
but it's quite true ... hardly find one.


Rain, rain go away...
come again another day ...
If you don't, I don't care
I'll pull down your underwear...

haha... gawd... sounds so pervert...
it's for you to laugh anyway

Argh.... the day is gloomy and cold...
It never been that freaking cold since winter ended.
Most of my friend told me they could feel the coldness outside that they gotta hide themselves under the blanket to keep them warm...
Luckily I got my heater to heat up the room... warm & cosy ...comfortably sitting in front of my laptop, casually surfing the net while studying ~ not an effective way to study. Do not learn.
....aih.... I have exam tmr. Came up here to blog just to put my notes aside and refresh my mind.

I'm feeling so sleepy and being in hypnotic trance ... the text bores me to death ... I always reckon reading text/notes is the best way to replace soporific drug.

Nothing much to update about, yet another inactive day for me...

5 comments:

Maggie said...

i hate reading too! omg make me wanna sleep oni.. reading essay @@ i rather do 100 drawings

LOL TOO MUCH AHHAHAHA

.liang.n.jo. said...

haha like your version of rain rain go away...just posted a similar post before seeing yours ==D

gimme your heater ==P
i ll exchange it with my blanket and teach you my "warm yourself up" dance!!!

test said...

It always rain at bolehland,I wonder why? then u should go more often and see lotsa thing at Kangaroo~land !

missfragile said...

maki: haha we have the same common disease. X reading

liang: neh neh boo boo... not giving u my heater. it's my precious for now

spectre: hey u've inspired me for putting kangaroo-land as title for the next entry. hahaha ..

.liang.n.jo. said...

u have ur electric blanket le...*throws da blanket over u n runs off with ur heater*

i think kuala-land sounds nicer..its nicer to da ears plus easier to say...lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin