Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day out with friends


Date: 2.10.08
Place: GreenBox + Seoul Ria


I've been to the Redbox umpteen times but not even once to Green Box in Malaysia, prolly there's none in Penang yet. Then have you ever seen the GreenBox in Sydney? It may not be as spacious, well designed or renovated or staffs in their appointed outfit compared to Redbox. As for me, I was quite astonished and pleased that the condition in Green Box is good enough. Hundred times way better than the previous Ktv I went to.









I used to take pictures in the loo whenever entering a Ktv. The same thing I did for this time, never losing the opportunity to get a picture of myself in the loo although it's not that impressive. Yeah I know it may sounds bit bimbotic but who cares? Hehe...

I've reached the limit from refraining myself to go Ktv. Despite it cost me 10 dollars for only 2 hours, I still want to sing and sing it out loud like no one else... >.<


The trio of the day

Liang: He had problems reading chinese word, another 'banana' fren of mine. Singing skills not too bad, still acceptable, at least u've tried hard.( I know u're going to comment about this) Chong Wee: He sang exceptionally well.
Me: Thoroughly enjoyed the whole karaoke session ...



'Ai Wo Jiu Jiu' by Ah Niu
Heard this song before?? hehe ... it's once my favorite song when I was in Primary school. I introduced Liang and Wee another song by Ah Niu. The song title is 'Speak My Language', a broken rojak Mandarin Eng song which will makes you to fall about.

Part of the lyrics:

I speak Hokkien and Mandarin and
I like eating Wantan Mee, Instant Mee
Why do I have to speak other language[s]
While I am talking to my people
Why do I have to speak other languge[s].


Tell me please what is my culture
Tell me please what should it be
Tell me please where is my future
North, South, West or East
Tell me please how can it be.


You can laugh at me
But I don’t care.
I [am] just looking for my ID
So don’t blame me
For my broken
Rojak Market English.


We took turn to advertise for Green Box.

The 1st

The 2nd

And the last ...

Again, grabbed myself a few garments just for the sake of trying to pass my time while waiting Gee trying clothes in the fitting room. At last, I had a splurge and got myself 2 simple top and a smock top.


I tried this as I was curious that how will I look on this high waist skirt. Hmmp... very fresh and a total changed for me and I personally quite like it .. but didn't purchase. Perhaps next time I could have go on this style...matured, aunty style ...haha.. yea just go on laughing or tease me as u like.

Korean dinner for us...
I'm liking Korean food lately...especially from hating the awfully taste of KimChi to slurping great amount of KimChi Soup...


I think all of us were real fascinated to savor Korean food. We went round and round, kept taking photos and pose with the food we had on hand. They were too irresistible to eat.

Pictures !!





The Seafood Pancake

KimChi Soup

Some spicy Chicken

Urghh......I'm now drooling over it...



Us with the Spicy Chicken



We ate with great relish...yum !!

1 comment:

.liang.n.jo. said...

no comment!!!!!
haha ok i ll comment...i am "banana" SO WHAT!!!!!==P...i admit it, my chinese suxxx.....==D...my singing is shite....oh well who cares, i love da song by ah niu though....==D damn malaysian...

btw that dress doesnt really look that aunty, i think it looks nice, i did give a positive comment that day right, just it was too expensive n u "bu she de" buy....haha a lot younger than some of da others u've tried ==D

haha u guys n ur photos...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin