Friday, October 17, 2008

Frank's Birthday Dinner

Date: 5.10.08
Place: World Tower Service Apartment + Peter Doyle, The Rock


It was Frank's birthday and I was damn glad that he came to Sydney for his birthday celebration. Zhen Jie told me the plan in advance and so I got overexcited to buy him pressie. As I still remember I owe him a lunch/dinner for helping me to shift my overload, unbearable stuff and settled everything back in Newcastle. He kept complaining my luggage, 'siong ar' (in hokkien)... haha ..so damn paiseh. Afterall he is an extremely nice guy, hilarious at times and even pull you leg too. I always get attentive just to listen his ultimate jokes and u'll often heard his multilingual when he converses, manglish+hokkien+mandarin... Even my mum attracted to the way he talks...I still couldn't find anyone like him in Sydney yet loooor

Well, on that day itself, there were total of 5 of them came to Sydney together and rest a unit at World Tower which cost them 200 plus dollar for a night, what an extravagant price! They invited me to stay over but I couldn't as I have class for the next day. Too bad I missed the chance for staying in such a nice unit with spectacular view of the Darling Harbour.

My friend said it's a strategic spot to 'fish' the rich one from here as the offices in Ernest & Young just right in front. Importantly, we believe that the highest floor it is, the richest person u'll find, haha... good idea to pick up the rich one right?






Hehe...let me take a picture first ! >.<

and even in the toilet too .... keke...


That's the scene of Darling Harbour... aint beautiful ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner at Peter Doyle





Our Entree

pretty in small portion but pricey



Here comes the main dishes:





My Seafood Linguine


See ... very impressive picture with the significant opera house as background.

Totally in love with the scene......
good spot for lovey dovey couple ..



His birthday cake ~




Yeah, he's 30 now ....

and still acting cute as if he's still in his teen

Everyone needs to select a piece of cake ...



I got myself a very rich chocolate cake.




Happy 30th to Frank !!!

*spent almost 400 plus dollar for one dinner + 38 dollars for parking fee.....
swt ...really damn expensive ~~!!!


That's the end of the night ~


** gawd I'm running out of topic to blog ady...sigh ... no more events or functions for me to attend, too busy on uni work now, no more laid-back lifestyle---depress ! Don't think I'm too free to blog, I just wanna get over those devilish stuff.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin