Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Hui Ying

Hui Ying tagged me this a week ago I suppose. At first I thought it's just a piece of cake by simply selecting few pictures and can be done very quickly. I was totally wrong!!! Didn't expect that it can be quite headache for me to stir round for pictures. The thing is my picture folders are quite disorderly managed. My eyes kept whirling up and down, in and out to find appropriate picture to suit those titles @_@ ... I can feel the rockiness now. Ouch ~~!!


★ the most recent ME ★

I got all sorts of comments for this picture but mostly are compliments...ngiak ngiak.





★ A pic that showing peace sign ★

I got the vain and retarded look for posing with peace sign





★ A pic with another friend ★

Love the setting ... and her birthday is just around the corner.
Happy Birthday Pheebs !

★ A pic of me in a weird or random place ★


Squatting along the road in the midst of late night ...

★ A pic of me in BLACK n WHITE ★

Emo~Emo~~

★ A pic of me with hair being tied up ★



★ A pic of u with weird face ★

I wanted to have an eye opened and another eye closed... but turned out to be a weirdo.



★ A pic of me in black shirt ★



★ A pic of me in red shirt ★


★ A pic of me in halloween costume ★

ishh... I dun have any ~

★ A pic of me with my mouth opened ★

That's the best I could find

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin