Friday, June 13, 2008

Second Last

Woot!!! I just finished my second last assignments. It was due 12 a.m sharp today...!!! Guess what??!! I was panicked while transferring the folder... wth... it transferred damn so slow ... and it was about to due soon in few more minutes time. Wondering what's the outcome in the end?



See below
:
:
:
:



tooot...... of coz submitted right before 12-lah !

It's at 11.59 p.m. lorrr .....'zhun zhun' / 'ngam ngam' passssssed

Haha..I realized that Maggie submitted 10 mins ahead.....

That's the aftermath to work in last minute.

Don't ever try this again anymore..... huhu




3 comments:

林庭辉 said...

you all summit assignment by using ftp tool?

missfragile said...

yeah .. how did u know ?

Maggie said...

why u stalk me? i shy one lar
hehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin