Monday, June 16, 2008

Just Another Tag

1..Real name : Yong Jing Ling
2. Nick name : Jocelyn ; Ling
3. Married : Not so soon ..
4. Male or female : Female
5. High School : Convent Datuk Keramat
6. College : Previously at Lim Kok Wing Uni, presently at University of New South Wales
7. Short hair or long hair : Mid Long hair
8. Are you a health freak ? : I’m a big eater
9. Height: 159, argh… height is one of my problems I always fuss over.
10. Do you have a crush on someone? : You knew it
11. Do you like yourself? : Occasionally, but most of the time yes. I’m grateful to be who I am now, but aspire a better one.
12. Piercings : Ears
13. Righty or left handed? : Righty

FIRST'S

14. First surgery : None.
15. First activity comes to your mind when hanging out : Shopping is my life.
16. First person you see in the morning : Mummy and daddy . They are always by my side. But surely not now as I’m far away from them.
17. First sport you joined : Athlete
18. First award : Recite speech competition.
19. First pet : Sadly no…
21. First crush : That’s a past.
22. First handphone : Sagem, some Germany type of mobile phone
23. Eating : Suppose to be my first??
24. Drinking : Skyjuice maybe?
25. I'm about to : tame myself staying at home watching movies/series
26. Want kids: Yes in the future
27. Want to get married : Part of my dream, but not so soon.
28. Careers in mind : Hmm… in architectural field or in design line.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER

29. Lips or eyes : Lips maybe?
30. Hugs or kisses : Hugs and kisses go for my sweeties…
31. Shorter or taller : Taller
32. Romantic or spontaneous : I need both
33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : Not good either.

HAVE YOU EVER

35. Kissed a stranger : Never
36. Drank bubbles : Do you mean bubble milk tea? If yes, then yes..
37. Lost glasses/contacts : Contacts cuz I’m a blind at that time.
38. Ran away from home : I rather stay at my home sweet home, y would I want to suffer
39. Liked someone younger : Not really
40. Liked someone older : More ideal for me
41. Broken someone's heart: Unconsciously in times
42. Been arrested : Awh..no..
43. Cried when someone died : It’s natural emotion
44. Liked a friend : I dunno how to define it.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

45. Yourself : Whoelse?
46. Miracles : If it’s does exist
47. Heaven : I doubt so.
48. Santa claus : I love Santa !! I love Christmas !!
49. Angels : I own an angel hanger.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : Yes, only him.
51. Do you believe in god : Yes.

PEOPLE I'M TAGGING :
Whoever feel free to be tagged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha jocie lost her number 20!! lalalalala jocie lost her number 20!! hahahaaha........(continues to repeat while running around in circles)

missfragile said...

duh .. u so observant punya !!!
hmmmph !!!!
wait i find back my num 20 !!!

Anonymous said...

eh who's your crush? tell me, I wanna kaypo......hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin