Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My 20th Birthday

DATE: 8.3.2008

PLACE: FISH MARKET + PANCAKE ON THE ROCK
(DarlingHabour)


After 2 months plus, I'm here to write about my birthday celebration for year 2008. At that time, it was just the starting of new semester (March) and now, the 1st semester has already ended. Yes, I've dragged this post till super duper banyak long. I feel so paiseh lo ... .. my blog always posted those 'expired stories/events', always not up to date.

This year, I had a remarkable 20th birthday celebration. Received all sorts of surprises from friends. It's been quite some time I have not celebrated a proper birthday celebration since hmm..... when ?? 2 to 3 years back ??.... sad .. huhu. but oh well , at least something different for this year.

My sweet peeps made a plan to fish market at darling harbour which I never been there be4. It was a good idea to go there to have fresh seafood for my early morning celebration ... haha




The car's number plate was such a joker. Having a 'c food' number plate at 'seafood territory'.



Inside
of Fish Market





Me and Gee



Fresh prawns and huge lobsters..












Scenic view of Fish Market





oooh ...yum yum...
baked cheese oyster, squids, calamari, fish fillet and chipss



Look at the salmon...



Our seafood platter









Under the the sunbeam



--------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with Sheng Yu later on. Pay a visit to Uni Sydney which is a massive campus... I think it's much bigger than our campus. There were few buildings which look like those building in Harry Potter. Really cool buildings and wondering what's the atmosphere while u get to study in these buildings. Will the students in Uni Syd carry a broom with them and possess wizard spells too?? Silly question ! of coz not !!

The images below showing the most famous spot in Uni Syd which is their Graffiti Tunnel.
Everyone is allow to do so.




Next, we went to QVB, known as the Queen's Victoria Building. It's designed by George McRae and completed in 1898. Whoops.. it's one of the prehistorical building but has replaced as a shopping mall now. As you can see the exterior and the interior of building were elaborated on Romanesque Architecture.


Took in Supre and QVB's loo (Xiang Jie used to 'fancy' the loo so much and introduce to all girls)



Snap shots of Xiang Jie







---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner at Pancakes on the Rock

Althou I've been there for several times, but I will never get insipid over such delectable meal.



My favorites !!


Got different versions of birthday songs from them....mandarin, english, canton, malay...haha
I'd liked to thank u all being so thoughtful to plan this wonderful 20th birthday celebration for me.



My birthday cake from 85 degree cake shop - Strawberry Tiramisu




I wish .... I wish........ my wishes...





-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow on went to one of the recreation center around Darling Harbour. They have really cool bowling corner, with wide screen in front and music videos playing on.
















-----------------------------------------------------------------
Last and not least..
My birthday pressiesssssssss !!


Prezzie from King


Swarovski Bear Pendant



A Guess purse from Siok Wun



Brownie from Zhen Jie ; Card from dear housemate



From Joshua



Cupcakes
and Vera Wang Princess Perfume





Lovely Cupcakes!!






Tada... I heart them so much.
A big thanx to all u guys.



--------------------------------------------------------------
More and more...



Dior Addict 2 from Zhen Jie



-------------------------------------------------------------------
Faraway pressie from Suiwan
Lovely handmade little bear and so called mini cupcake ... tee hee







They are so adorable...too fragile to hold.





What about my Penang sweet peepss???
:
:
:
They sent me such a big birthday card. As big as an A2 size paper....
Awhhh I love it so much, what a great surprise from them...!!!



Seee..... They wrote bundle of sweet messages...









Thanx to Jasmine, Xuan, Su Min, Ying Jia, Yin Jiong, Ee Teng, Wooi Ping, Zhi Wei, Ivan, Wei Jie, Li Hern, Weiliang, Li Hern's siblings... Hope I didnt left out anyone of u .
But really appreciate of what you've guys done..
Love you all so so much !!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From Vincent..
Thanx for sending me this unusual type bouquet of roses in a fish bowl.









Well...I dunno what can I say more than a thanx. Really appreciate to you guys who spent on your precious time to prepare such lovely pressiesss, and also birthday wishes, birthday calls from all of you. I feel so grateful to have you all. Without you guys existence, I will never have a blast on my 20th birthday.

BIG THANX TO ALL OF YOU!!

2 comments:

林庭辉 said...

wha...so envy you, you have a great birthday.

Happy belated birthday ya....38 gal..haha...

Anonymous said...

not "used to" like to loo, should be "still", hehe.
eh that's one too many shots of me okay..........

Blog Widget by LinkWithin