Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holidays r poking me

I'm officially on holiday now !!
Envy me ??A big YES from those who's going to sit for their intense exams so soon.
I'm not that bad k ?? Going to wish u guys all good luck in your upcoming exams. Ask me for help if u want to, like prepare lunch and dinner maybe??

For this coming holidays......I have
so many things wanted to ...
1st, stick on the net, surfing on all those craps website,
secondly, do my online 'window' shopping, unless I can have unlimited number of times credit card swipes
thirdly, tidy up my messy 'pig barn' after few times of typhoon occur
fourth, sleep at really late night and wake up in the very next afternoon
fifth, if possible, wanted to go the city hundred, thousand, zillion times till I really throw up,
sixth, .............
seventh,...........
haha ... but for sure I will be going to Melbourne once again in Mid of July ...
hmm.. still long way to go ... haha...
That's all for today !..
I will keep on updating on my blog and also will fill up with expiry entrieess.....


In delightful mode>.<

2 comments:

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
林庭辉 said...

finally you are on holiday

how long the holiday?not coming back to malaysia?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin