Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Me


Argh .... it's just the beginning of semester 2, assignments are haunting me already. Currently still drowning in HK dramas which I've already finished watching 2 dramas in one shot. Let me recall wat's the title again... oh yea it's 法政先锋2 and Wu Dong Quan Cheng. I like the first drama more because Charmaine Sheh was one of the main actress and absolute she's my fav. She's superb gorgeous and possesses in her own unique style... just find it she's very pleasant to look at. The storyline was not bad too... especially her love relationship part. I like the part where her man put much effort and love towards her and kinda touching in the end. On the boredom side of myself, suddenly feeling cheeky to play around my own images. I have work to do on the other side, but still in slacking mode .

See what I've done to my pictures. Feeling so devilish to ruin my own picture from a normal to freaky monstrous looking one. I edited them to look more dramatic features and also to experiment how's my glamor look. After looking long on these pictures, they actually did make me feel hilarious. I'm not sure wat about u guys think. My pictures show that as if I've been wallop by others. As for the 4th pic, it seems there's something gone wrong with my mouth as if I just finish drinking a whole full bowl of chillies soup and got burn till it turns bulgy. I know they are strange .... just dont bother them if u feel uncomfortable to look at. I merely wanted to make fun of myself. Lol...


Finally a normal picture would be much better.


Right ! Time for me to hit the sack now..... I dun wish to sleep late anymore
I'm trying! Still trying to avoid that sleep late habit ~~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin