Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cruise+Karaoke

A cruise to remember .....
First time taking ferry from Circular Quay wharf to the other end of Darling Harbour.

Not this cruise kay ?? I was in a small ferry only.


And my first time to see the other 'faces' of Opera House...


The Luna Park


After the cruise, went Karaoke with friends.
Hmmph, the room was in lousy condition. I miss the 'red box' back home ...
Uh well, I just paid 10 bucks for unlimited hours of singing ...
fine ... because of what I've paying, I wont complain much.



Gee and Me

Woah ... he has a good vocal ...
u should have join the Bodhi Night's choir, wee wee.

Saying 'peace' to my cam..




Then went to Passionflower for dessert.




I love ice-cream !!!
What's your flavor today??

She's waiting impatiently ....
roar ~~ my ice-cream!!


There comes our 4 flavored ice-creams with brownies...
yum..... !!


Tadaaa.............

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin