Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lunch at Ratu Sari

Date : 23.8.08
Place : Ratu Sari, Kingsford


Had my lunch with Cheng Hiang, Lucky and my sweetie Katy before attending the pre-Bodhi Nite rehearsal. I was glad to meet up with professional photographers again especially Katy who helped me in taking portrait photos previously. We planned to take another set of portrait photoshoot but sigh ... I delayed the whole plan because I dun have the time. How sad it is... O.O So sorry I dissapoint everyone!! I promise I will, I will, have my free time one day very soon ...


Both of them busy watching on pictures which are 20 years back of Bodhi Nite. I was just a 5 month 'young' baby only.

Katy was smiling sweetly. Indeed she is a sweet, pretty lass.
Let me intro the food that we've ordered.

Ayam ?????? ( Sorry I've forgotten)

Kang Kung Sambal Belacan

Rendang



Overall the food was authentic!! I will return to this restaurant next time for sure. I didn't expect that sharing with 4 would be quite cheap. So, it's best not to order individually I think. Oww...starting to fall in love with Indonesian food like soto ayam, ayam bakar and etc...


I know this is a short post from me. Well, don't think I have much free time for coming this week. Do bear with me ^^

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin