Saturday, August 9, 2008

Birthday wishes




I have two friends turning 20 this month..
oopsie...!! No ... shud be a friend and another one is my cousin.

First, gotta wish u a happy belated birthday to you, Wei Jie..
''I messaged you this morning,
specially sending you a birthday wish via sms from Oz to Sg. "
As I said, retrieve your pressie from me someday yea.
I think this was your first time for not celebrating birthday in Penang yea...
I suppose, you would have nice frens around to celebrate with ya in Singapore ...
I shall visit u one day. All da best to you and do have a blast birthday celebration !
See u end of the year ~~


Taken in year 2007.



As for my lovely cousin, wish you a happy sweet 20th birthday !!!
I have so many things to pen about you and me but do not know where to begin..
I feel so guilty for the past. All these years, I feel so sorry for not being a responsible and inadequate sis.
Surprisingly, I get the chance to wish you this year.
I apologize that I broke the promise between you and me. I've disappointed you last year for not meeting you up. Eventually I did promise to bring you out but it never happens till the day I left to Oz again. The only thing I did was to pass you a gift through my mum. I begin to hover after since then.
Once you said thanx and sorry to me. I have no idea what are u thanking me for. Whereas about the sorry part, you said sorry to me as you used to bully me when we were still young.
I was totally stunned and petrified when u told me this. As far as I know, you've been always a thoughtful person and to care about the bond between us seriously. I'm touched. To my dearest cousin, to be honest, I did not ever mind you to be so mischief towards me before. You do not have to say a single sorry to me. Apparently, these actually have made up into sweet memories and become an eternal one....
I'm the one should have say a million thanx to u for brightening up my childhood life.

Today deserves to be your special day, and also a day for me to manifest my feelings to you.
And... and.... I know ure facing a dillema right now on deciding which path to further on..
whatever it takes to be, I believe you can do it.



Once again, wish u a Happy Birthday, Yinn !!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo wad la u....get bully by younger cousin......

Anonymous said...

wrong spelling the name huh?double n or ng?hm....

missfragile said...

lala ....I'll changed..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin