Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kindy.Kiddo

My blog relatively dead for certain period and I'm gonna make it alive again. Usually I will browse thru my pictures folder to see whether what interest me to write about or upload to public. Finally I got this, my precious kindy pictures. I couldn't recall nor dun even have one of these copies with me till Miss Monica tagged all these. I was surprised yet so glad to look back on these photos... when my impression towards my own young face is starting to fade away.

Pictures of my performance


Spot the odd one ....

I dunno why I looked extremely sad here ...


Woot ! A close up pix @_@

I'm the one in between two pretty girls. Gawd! I looked tomboyish !! My dad suggested I shud have stand next to the boys team. Haha.. My mum used to confront headache problem last time on how to dress up me like a girl cuz I dun have the girl's features. Slid and small eyes, fine hairs, sausage lips etc..... and so they put me on boy's clothes instead. How sad it is ...

Guess what?! Ivan Heng and Jasmine Loh were my classmates before.. And they r still my frens now. Whereas for my so called 'partner' during kindy time ? Haha ... fortunately found him back thru facebook ..... and his name is Alex Choong .. I remembered we both got a gift from Monica which is a fairytale storybook. I still keep it with me althou the condition isnt that perfect anymore.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin