Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quirkie

It's been 2 weeks I didn't blog any. I'll tell you roughly what I've done for the past 2 weeks. First, I went for a Melbourne trip. Met up most of my Penang friends there and could see they are doing quite well. Many thanx to Hean for touring us for almost a week, thanx to Alex who allowed us to stay over his place for two nights temporarily and thanx to Jasmine Loh for bugging her at her place and her night mask cream !! Lol..!! I have tons of Melbourne trip pictures. I think I will upload it whenever I'm free. After came back from Melbourne, I have this friend wanted to explore Sydney. So I became his personal tour leader for the whole full week. And after he left, I thought everything will goes smoothly and back to basics, but actually not. I fell sick few days later after that 2 weeks. Sigh.... I think I know wat caused me sick... First, I havent recharge my energy back after my short vacation..means lack of sleep. Secondly, I've been noticed this for quite sometime. My eyes actually looked so so horrible as if it's like a zombie where eye bags were clearly seen. Double layer eye bags sumore. Thirdly, the weather is getting bad..... cold, windy, rainy .... which I always feel hatred over this kind of weather... These possibilities above led me to fall sick la obviously ! I dislike falling sick... whenever I fall sick, surely I will get sore throat first, then to fever, cough, running nose ...... everything comes in one strike. Duh... I've been suffering and shivering for few nights of wearing 3 layers of top and pants, with heater on and electrical blanker to keep myself warm... Really had bad time to sleep.

Anyhow, I feel a lot more better now ... HUrray!! .. Just feeling bit dizzy after been coughing so much. And it's time for me to get back to work already, else I'll left behind and can't cope any more further. Really thanx to my housemate for supplying me effective medicines and antibiotics from Chong Wee, although I didnt take it. Guess that's about it, a quickie updates one.

*I pray hard for the time to pause but it tick-tock, tick-tock all along.........and never bother to stop.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days before I went to Melbourne, Huiru, Sze and Syen came to Sydney. I joined them for dinner at Seoul-Ria with their other friends too. The food was quite good overall.

Pictures














No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin