Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am a princess

Do you ever wish to be treated like a princess?

I always dream to be one especially a person like me born to be a Pisces. They often trap in unrealistic world and start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. It's up to you to believe or not that Horoscope can be quite accurate in some aspects and it's so true that it matches my personality. Of coz it's best we stick to safe side. Anyway I'm still a big fan of reading Horoscope and like to understand other people more.

Since young, I fantasize to become those enchanting princesses in fairy tales movies, like Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel and so on ... especially Cinderella is my most favorite one. There's always a bad setback at the beginning where this princess needs to confront. In the meantime, the prince will just exists and gradually become her life-saver. So what's the end of the story? I don't think we need to think twice and definitely knew that they will live happily ever after. This is why we call it as a fairy tale although not all fairy tales end happily. There's always an exceptional.

I'm blessed and grateful to be my dad and mum's baby girl. They really treat me as their own princess and yes! I feel like one! My dream actually has been granted since I was born... I'm not making you to envy me or trying to flaunt myself that I'm so good. It's just my own way to express my feelings towards them and shouldn't be a grumbler on blaming unwanted or silly things.

What makes me feel like a princess??


1. Cooking isnt my job

2. House chores again is not the thing that I need to concern.

3. Wake up from comfy bed and lunch is given in front of me.

4. Drive out whenever I feel bored and hang out with buddies.

5. Need not worry to work and earn.

6. Never have a proper piggy bank.

7. Mum always there for me whenever I fall sick or helpless.

8.Parents treat me good dinner when I return back to home sweet home.

9. Parents being so supportive, giving advice and care of my every footstep.

10. High possibility to get whatever I crave for, like pretty clothes, gadgets and
other stuff.

11. More and more...


If I could perform excellent in everything like academics or smth which makes them feel proud, I believe they even 'sayang' me to the fullest. Ooops... doesnt mean not for now. Still do.

Thanx dad and mum for everything.

So you think I'm a spoilt brat?

I can prove you wrong...

I'm faraway from home now. However, I can be so independent now that able to cook for myself even for others, do my own house chore, learn to be strong from failure, 'to think wisely' and 'to love' my parents' purse, save as much as I can and not spending on unworthy things to ease parents' burden, prove them I'm mature enough and not letting them for worrying me, talk to parents so frequent and hourly that we never run out of topic..........so on and so on.

But hold on ... occasionally I will still treat myself good of buying good stuff but there's always a limit which I tend to remember it.
*grin*grin


Everyone loves to be pampered and so do I, but I'm not spoilt.
In a more optimistic perception, I do believe everyone will have the chance to be treated just like a prince or princess and live in their own fairyland. Maybe you wont feel it now but will realize it someday that you are one of the luckiest and happiness one. Appreciate what you have now.

Love your parents, love your friends, loves one & everyone.



With much love

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, thanks for your visit. Would you like to ex-link so we can do visit each other more often. Have a lovely night my friend. See ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
missfragile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin