Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bodhi Night 09'

Howdy people ? Honestly, I've already worn out. I need not explain this right? You definitely knew the answer. Hmm.. let me recall what have I done for the past few days. Entertainment? Nope. Shopping? A big no too. Reading? Yes ... read a hell bloody neither 'I know you nor you know me' texts. Writing ? A yes too... wrote ' the cow head is not matched with the horse's mouth' blah .. translate it to chinese. Design ? yes yes ! Design from scratch again.. wth!?


Pictures taken on Bodhi Night 2009, 29th August.
What is Bodhi Night ?
Clueless?
Here's the link that will lead you to further explanation ...

http://missj-fragile7.blogspot.com/2008/08/bodhi-nite-2008.html
http://missj-fragile7.blogspot.com/2008/09/bodhi-nite-2008.html



I heart this picture! Love the way we smiled so sweetly.

With my 2 ever wonderful housemates. Lucky to have them.
But please dun 'bully' me... T_T
Taken by my housemate. He is a great photographer!








Wonder what was I up to on the stage with the Venerable ?
Well, I was the female usher for the night >.<
Good experience.

With the external vice president, Mandy and the talented singer, Yong Khing.

Happy Birthday to Unibuds!


Till then .....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin