Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sisters Friday Nite

Guess what were we doing in the kitchen ??
Obviously is to cook right ?? Yeah, three of us cooked on friday night. It's not for dinner but preparation for picnic on the following day. We decided to make mash potato in 3 different choices: corn with bacon, mince pork with bolognese and onion sweet sauce. They tasted really good. I'm not lying.

We thought that everyone would love to have dessert on the picnic day. So we came out with sago honeydew. I was the main person to prepare it. I used to make mango sago once and was really good but this time the dessert went wrong, it tasted a bit bitter which I dunno why. We blamed on the honeydew instead because it was tasteless. Aih.. my dessert failed.


Somehow I love this picture



After we were done on food preparation, Ellen took out her new nail polish. She bought it from night market. It's a set of nail polish equipped with design template where you can stamp different design like floral, butterfly and others on ure nail and make them look pretty!

It was quite annoying when you failed to make them look good on ure nail and you need to remove repeatedly until achieve the satisfaction that u wanted.

I helped Ellen to do her nails..

and these were the outcome

-Mine-

-Ellen-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin