Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gimme More

You must be so sickening to hear me saying that I'm SUPERB BUSY over assignments..
Yes, you hear me right. The bloody word 'assignment' makes me gone mad. You wouldn't expect that I've been cooing myself for couple days.. argh ...

The worst thing was I had severe insomnia again. The moment I closed my eyes, numerous things kept going thru my mind like assignments, places to go for holiday, what to shop to splurge myself, home, friends ... and hell more. My brain just reluctant to give 'itself' a break.

I shall stop blabbering and continue my work. Perhaps, I should blog later in the midst of 'early morning'.

Chao ~




1 comment:

CANDSS2U said...

Try to let yrself cool down or maybe u can drink a cup of Hot milk before u go bed...

Take care :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin