Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Movie World Sneak Pre

*Movie World Sneak Preview*

My upcoming post would be on fun @ Movie World. Tomorrow is my last day of uni and it's time for me to enjoy a week semester break which mean stress-free. Can't wait for the design class to be over.

I was asked to watch the video clip by my friends.
It's about 'Girl from Hell', happened in Singapore and they claimed that the guy in the video clip is super loaded.

Don't miss out the unbelievable, shocking video clip below. Will never fail to let you down.








As you guys know, I hardly update my blog that frequent. I have expected that I will be having lesser readers every from now, no more congestion traffic. However, I realized that occasionally I'm still having the usual amount of ppl visiting my blog and I'm pretty touched by that. To be honest, I have much passionate interest towards blogging, to blog about my daily lifestyle and all. And of course, I'm much more interested to know what my readers like to read about, eg. food ? party ? skin regime ? fashion ? or to see my vain pot pictures ?? ^^

Well, stand up and let me know bout it. I'm more than happy to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should consider NOT having any songs playing on your background when you intro a video on your blogpost.

Quite annoying.

missfragile said...

you may pause the music before playing the video.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin