Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant


Free Skin Consultation at Home by Mary Kay Inc Skin Care


One of my friend will be performing in singing competition in UNSW in two weeks time. He got a free personal beauty consultation by Mary Kay Company to teach him the steps on cleansing. And lucky enough, he invited me to join for the session as well. Thanx !

The girl, name Nikki was our independent beauty consultant of the day. She's sweet and easy going. In general, she talked about the background of the company and skin introduction. We first need to know types of our skin before proceeding to products that suit us the best. My skin is classified as normal skin which literally does not have much problem. Sweet !

Pinning up our hair to avoid any disturbance during the process of cleansing.

Things that we applied: 1) Cleansing 2) Face Mask 3) Eye Mask 4) Lip Mask 5) Toner 6) Sun-screen 7) Moisturizer 8) Hands care





Me with no make up but with face, eye and lip mask. My lip mask made me looked pale here.

We enjoyed the session a lot and hope to learn more from makeup session sooner ...
I shall put a much proper photo of myself. Barely with no make up on too...


Till then

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin