Wednesday, March 26, 2008

House Party

House Party Night

:
:
:
:
:

During the december holidays, every of my friends came to my house for a night party. They would stayed over for couple of days, enjoying and making themselves as if like their own home. One of those days, we went out early in the morning which is like 5 smth to have 'dim sum' and before that, we never got to sleep.


----Trivia Fun Night----









==========================================================================

BBQ self party + Ying Nee's Birthday
:





We planned a self bbq party on Ying Nee's birthday. I've baked a chocolate cake for her which is the only cake I can bake very well. But of coz I've also received many good comments for my baking skills ... ^^ tee hee...

Whereas for the bbq part, it took us so long to ignite the charcoal. Maybe we bought the wrong type of charcoal, arghh ... long story bout choosing appropriate charcoal on the day itself.
Fortunately, it went on well in the end. We sped up to bbq all the food because we've booked for a movie at around 11 something. We planned to watch the National Teasure 2. It was a nice movie afterall. I still can remembered that we really drove very fast to make it on time for the movie.

It was a superb tiring night........














No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin