Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Brothers Gang

Finally。。。Finally.....
Finally.....
I made it!!!
it's my turn to blog about the brothers gang
yeah, I'm the last one to write about this ...
boo... hoo....





Well what can I say about them ??
Four of them..
Tall+Masculine+Hilarious+Outgoing
Absolutely the brothers gang!!
They made their way to Penang for holidays ...
So my responsibility was to be a tour guide and brought them around Penang Island.
Places like Gurney Drive, Batu Ferringhi, Sleeping and standing buddha temple,
Beach, QE2, Youth Park and some hawker stalls.

Further details bout the trip can be found in
Jon/Joshua/ Terry's blog...
they've blogged most of what we've done
during the trip.

So.... so....that's bout it.
I hope u guys did enjoy the stay in Penang,
I've already tried my best to intro those authentic Penang food + popular sighseeing

Better dun make any complaints ..
muahahaha ~~~


Gurney Drive






The Golden Arches







Sleeping + Standing Buddha




The Beach








Spot us -- Parachute


Golden Sand Resort
(water polo competition)






QE2









Youth Park












Mr。 HappY- JOn





Till then

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin