Monday, March 10, 2008

Gossip Girl



Gossip girl is an American television teen drama which I'm watching now recently. Yea I know supposely I'm no longer a teenager now...(gosh... getting older).

I was attracted to the title itself and of coz the book cover, when once I saw these novel series from bookstore back in Penang. I wanted to buy it at first , but... it's a bit pricey if I'd like to collect all of the series.

The tv series is actually based on the popular novel series by Cecily von Ziegesar.*Gossip girl revolves around the lives of socialite young adults growing up on New York's Upper East Side who attend elite academic institutions while dealing with sex, drugs, and other teenage issues.

It's more likely about romance and comedy which both are my favorite genres. Well it depends on u whether to like it or not. It maybe more suitable for girls perhaps. But for me, I was hooked on this entertaining and modern tv series. Guess, I'm going to love all of the casts and the plot. This series has been quite sometime already but just get to download from uni with a super duper high speed wireless net. From what I've surfed from the net, Gossip girl would return for a 2nd season....yippie^^sounds that it's a good news for me.

'You know you love me!' Check this out if you're a fan of US (teen) drama.




1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Oh, a new drama in US currently? Nice?

I more prefer to Heroes! hehe... love it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin