Thursday, November 1, 2007

On holiday

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I've already completed my 1st year program.... I still have another 2 years to go. I'll pray hard for everything to go smoothly way to obtain my degree. Afterdat my plan is to shake my leg at home ....muahaha. No joke, I'm serious.
Woala!!~~ I'm super duper happy and relax. Going to make full use of my upcoming holidays in Penang. I have so many plans to be accomplished like hanging out with buddies, shopping in KL, trip to Singapore or maybe somewhere more further. My gudness! really can't wait to get all my good stuff....I know I will be getting couple of 'good stuff' from my dad....(Showing my sparkling teeth ^^) happy to death man ~
Yeah just one day more to go.....................fly from Aus back to my most favourite place- Pearl of Orient. I'm so proud of you. You are just like a beautiful heaven to live in, possesses all the authentic stuff that no other can replace u I believe. Ure da best ever!!! x100000000000000000000 ~~ Muawh
PENANG
, Here I come !!!!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...waiting you back woa
Jolin is coming to genting on 14/12
She'll be having concert there...
I'm going to watch it..
You want to go??

missfragile said...

oh really ?????????
omg !!! u buy ticket dy
????????
how much u pay fkor it ????!!!
faster reply be4 the ticket sold out

Anonymous said...

yea..
she'll be having concert on 14/12 and 15/12...
the vvip and ps1 for friday n saturday already sold out..
just left ps2, ps3 and ps4...

the price for friday:
ps2 -> rm250
ps3 -> rm150
ps4 -> rm100

the price for saturday:
ps2 -> rm290
ps3 -> rm180
ps4 -> rm120

you can book the ticket online..go to www.genting.com.my or fon to 03-27181118

yea..i ask my uncle book for me dee..

yingjia said...

chabor..now juz saw ur blog..
u are getting siao d....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin