Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to LKW

On the 14th to 17th of November, I went back to my former design uni. I met back my ex-colleges and friends. I apologized if I've canceled the appointment in the very last minute. I've tried my best on organizing my plans to meet up u all. At least.. at least I made it to see u guys. Truthfully, I made this trip was to only reunite with you guys, I didnt even buy a thing throughout the whole trip, not even really get to shop at all. Ohyea, not to forget, I met Terry as well. Very nice meeting him. We talked a lot about my life in aussie, his life in new uni and also mentioned about Joshua and Jon as well. Supposely, you wanted to bring to the Pavillion, too bad I couldnt make it for that. But anyhow, thank you that u made your effort coming down to midvalley to meet me up. Thanx a lot.

Pictures taken at Uni of Lim Kok Wing

:
:
:






Kenny, Bao Xin, Ah Heng, Jackie, Aryn, Joe, Jin Yu and Ah Yang
:
:
:
:





Tammy and I
(thank you for bringing me to cheras night market, way to buy 'chou tou fu' but unfortunately due to some reason, the shop wasnt open)
:
:
:
:









Take good care everyone~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin