Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My happy moment

It's great to reach Penang, get to go back to my home sweet home. Penang slightly did change. Road extended, expanded, new high rise condominiums, new shops, etc......... but my own home will not ever change, still in the same condition. I'm grateful that I still remember which is my house. haha. whereas my dad and mum ?? They are completely fine, looking good and young too... handsome and gorgeous. ^^ Kisses and hugs in airport made me feel warmth. I'm so into the atmosphere. It's da happiest day which I'm looking forward to for so long.

On the 5th of Nov, I met back my dearest buddies. They sacrificed of skipping classes and accompanied me for the day I come back here. Omg, I lurve them so much so much....... they'd be my eternal friends no matter in 10, 20, 30, 40 years time... I wish our friendship bond will be that strong ever. We went to redbox in the afternoon and had our dinner at gurney. Lots of of laughter I can say. Xuan, Hun Seang and Lolly couldnt make it for that day. But we will meet up in next few weeks time.



Pictures
:
:
:
:










My camera's batteries exhausted ~~ and used Min's phone camera.




(met xuan the day after at Pba)
:
:
:
Happy Family ~!!!!

1 comment:

yingjia said...

lalalala~
luv u noh......=p
shud put the clubbing's pic 1..hahaha~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin