Sunday, November 11, 2007

Party, People....

Venue: Chill Out, Gurney
Date: 7.11.2007


~Ladies' Nite~


Gotta say, it will be a very very long post... not in words but pictures. I apologize if they really take most of ure time and to dazzle your eyes. Ignore em' when u feel frust, looking on those disturbance pictures......haha....

It's gurls' night out . Where's da guys then ? They were actually studying hard and felt guilty if they'd come. We promise to come again after countering their exams. Darlings were excited on dat nite and I can tell u I could hear all those daring laughters at most of the time... Surprisingly to see them on nice outfits and rare makeups. Gotto mention the first thing here, we were there not to flirt kayz, none eyes contact or what so ever. We enjoyed the blast loud music, integrated with movements and yeah, chill out ! I got to admit I was bit of an exception on dat nite. Not really out of my control dat kind, but having extrovert behaviour. Met one of my friend at there, he asked "Eh, I thought ure very 'guai' one?" Then I replied, " Yea, just once in a blue moon mer".........Well, occasionally come to these places it's alrite if u know how to behave ureself just like what my dad said. That's why he allowed me to go plus it's just like a gathering for us. I prefer zouks in Aust compared to Msia. It's way too smoky here, have to breathe in all those 2nd hand smokes. But I totally forgotten the smokes presence once I got too excited. But how come they didnt strongly restrict ppl not to smoke in clubs? They shud have provide places for non-smokers and smokers.

Tons of Pictures......with my sweeties, darlings............


Li Shan, Wei-Ling

Jesslyn, have not seen her for 2 years already






Bunch of gurls
















Kean Chong, happened to meet him at there

















Nee, Jia, Jiong, Min and Jasmine





Time flies insensibly and excitement ended that night.

6 comments:

yingjia said...

lala~ me very ugly lor.......but it is happy moment..lolz~

Anonymous said...

OMG...
I look so steam n ugly in those pic..
some more so dark...
charm T_T
yet..it was a really enjoy and happy outing...
love it so much.......
waiting for the next time..kekeke ^^

missfragile said...

lol... cant wait for the next outting ... darlings, u all are not ugly at all kay ??

+: Si3w Li :+ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
+: Si3w Li :+ said...

wEnt CO bo jio....T.T
jia,min and u r vry bAd luuu.....always go clubbing~!
jia sAid nExt tArget is GLO.......OMG~!! =.=|||

yingjia said...

i never say next target is glo..next targer is shopping and i had did it today~!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin