Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tooot...

Hectic! Hectic!
Thinking for my design for the whole afternoon..
spent half of the night just to print the design drawings..
Aih...dunno lar...dun feel like doing anything right now
but to blog...
I'm not to the stage of very stress that kind..
still remain easy and relax..
but fill with worries...
could not blog much now..
because of the
stupid internet connection works like a turtle..

Wondering if I had any interesting stories to share with u all ..
guess not ...hahaha..
ooopsss..
I think I have one !!
that...... I've been eating mcd french fries..
no doubt it's the world's favorite fries..
damn it, it costs $2.50 for large..
aiyer.. dun care ler.... just buy+eat+enjoy....
that's mua life..

o-m-g... I think I'm not sensible now. No idea of what I'm writing about ....
what's the main point actually...
toooott....
back to my work...
:
:
:
:

My ALL timE Favorite

2 comments:

林庭辉 said...

haha....u r too stress fragie....

Anonymous said...

while im having exam, oso cant live without MCD fries...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin