Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Baby Car

Browse through my pictures folder and found all these pictures. Have the thought of blogging bout it.. and so .. I guess it's time for me to flaunt to you guys-----my new baby car (it might not be better than yours, but it's a convenient transportation to me)..ngiak ngiak^^..to me ..It's always that sizzling hot, it's sexy, it's stylish... bahaha.. your hair must be standing on end ady.... but that's the way I describe my baby car ler and also showing off.. so so... tak suka kah ?? your business ler..

Well, it's already 4 months old plus .. I got this car in January and I left a month to drive before I depart to Syd... so sad that I hardly take 'her' out..Initially I had a green kelissa with me, but sadly,my dad sold it away...Kinda miss the kelissa now. It has been with me since secondary school time and taking me in safe and sound. Its condition still in perfect. To be frank, it's just like a brand new one, not even once get bang before. You know why ? All because of belonging to a careful and cautious driver like me yea... haha I'm such a smug .. boo hoo.. my dad replaced with a new Toyata Vios for me. I appreciate it so much where I can have much more spacious car and no one can ever bully me anymore!! ( mini car always tends to get bully easier) haha Although it's not a very expensive, those hundred over thousand one and also not in a high class range of car, at this stage, still I'm so into it and to be a lucky one. Isn't my daddy being so nice and sweet to me ??muawh love u daddy!!


My Baby Car
(the so called Yaris Sedan)







Tee Hee... happy happy
but arghh...
I miss u BABY !!!

5 comments:

林庭辉 said...

the latest version of vios..cool..

my babay is nissan latio....had been 9 months old..

next time we get them meet and see whose better ya....hahaha

missfragile said...

woah ... before that i tot of getting a latio also lehhh

missfragile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wah I nearly forgotten drivers sit at right side mia......

林庭辉 said...

is it?too bad u didnt buy it, or else we will have same type of car..haha..

latio is nice, it have smart key that u no need to get ur key out to start the engine and open the door.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin