Monday, May 19, 2008

Met up with someone..

Date: 18.5.08
Place: Westfield, Bondi Jucntion

It's just a quick post for this........met up with Ping Syen, my newie fren, as usual, looking gorgeous and fab. I was actually busy on doing my 3ds max which supposely due on monday morning ... yet, I've spared my morning time just to meet her. So glad meeting her back, miss those days when I could just walk to her dorm in the late evening and had great time with her room mates and friends..apart from this, we traveled to Melbourne together before, she payed me a visit to Penang before.... definite it's my fortunate for knowing her and them. okie.. let's go back to what we've done for that particular morning. Had appointment at 11am but dragged till 12 plus only heading to westfield, bondi junction for dim sum. It's been a long time for not having dim sum since I settled in syd. It's kind of ridiculous that I used to have it frequently whenever I got the chance of coming to Syd. And now, when I'm here, I don't really crave for that anymore... weird weird weird... Met with her loving bf-Ivan, King and couple of his frens. One of his fren owns a car... I can say it's a family car where get to fetch 4-5 ppl at the back of the car. Well.. can see he is from a wealthy family ... *envy *envy *-*

Well I'm not goin any more further... let pics do the talking ... ....






ooopss... advertise for Chanel

the coco Mademoiselle~~

















Wait...
importantly..
I must comment on this so called mango pancake..
Gosh ... this drools me a lot...it's yummylicious..
if there were more mango slices in it, will taste even better.
thumbs up O_O



Did u notice my lashes??
HAHA... it's real I tell yea..
din get to realize I have such long eyelashes..
teee heee...



*off to-work

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys always go to that place for dim sum last time?

林庭辉 said...

your friend is pretty.Her bf is handsome....
p/s:i m not a gay

yor..show off with your long lashes yeah?long doesnt mean nice but yours is nice....:P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin