Friday, May 2, 2008

Adverts

Duh ... you must be wondering why am I so free to blog again.. Suppose I have assignments to do like my design, it's due on next week which I know it consumes a lot of time to work on. Well it's friday! Can say it's my relax and chill out day as well..usually I wont be doing much on this day but shop for groceries, hang out or staying at home and stick with my laptop again ..

For this time, I have the sudden thought of posting some of my favorite perfume adverts/poster.. They look so dreamy and give me kind of illusion feel to me ... so nice, so perfect, and flawless. I bet these adverts are so catchy, sure lots of girls attracted to these and anticipate for it like me lerr.... keke.. But I have too many perfumes which I can't finish using them and on the other hand, I'd like to have a collection of all favorite perfumes... just because of the design of a bottle. Kayla.. these are the few of current fav advert:


1st- Britney Spears Believe

I'm not sure whether this perfume just released or not.
But I was attracted to Britney, she looks so gorgeous right here,
well she needs to groom all over again and gain more confidence for herself.


2nd- Mariah Carey

I went to Myer and saw this advert at the perfume department.
I personally like the bottle so much which has a butterfly on it, but I never try out the smell yet.



3rd- Escada Moon Sparkle

Same goes for this, havent got the chance to take a sniff of it. I read from those reviews saying it has a nice fragant. I doubt so. Since Dawn Yang, the famous singaporean blogger did mention bout the Escada Moon Sparkle perfume be4. So it shud smells good.
Yea currently my blog is playing this song. I feel like la-la-la



4th Vera Wang Princess

Yes I have it as my birthday pressie. Just can't believe it smells so good. It gives a very princess feel after using it... nah .. kidding la ...haha... I'm not that obsess to a princess also.
Nothing much bout the advert here. I just want to show the pinkish Ipod skin and the recipe of a cake. It has a very wang perfume bottle beside it .. so I think it's something so special.


Arghh... I want to go for shopping spree !!
Wait till after week 8 ...
Chaooo

1 comment:

林庭辉 said...

when is your birthday???

i know what to buy you for your birthday present already...keke

Blog Widget by LinkWithin