Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mix Tape Party

Mix Tape Party
6.3.08
:
:
at
Roundhouse, UNSW



This event was held during my uni orientation week. It's called the Mix Tape Party like those usual clubbing event but it's more to decent one and specially for uni students only. We were quite free for that particular week and so we attended to have look on what's goin on. Overall it's quite cool to see some of the students wore in unusual, glowing type of outfit. I doubt they must have bought those kind of outfit from Supre clothing shop. I always see these kind of clothes selling in there and at an expensive price range still. Well, it's just my guessing.

-Pictures-
:
:
:
:

In front of Roudhouse building, UNSW

In the UNibar






Unibar Crowds











The Group
(Xiang Jie, Prem, Kyloon, Kah Fai, Elaine, Serene, me and Hong Gee)


The Dj






End of the night

1 comment:

林庭辉 said...

so happening...enjoy your uni life ya....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin