Sunday, April 13, 2008

Singapore+Pulau Batam

I'm back to blog again. I always wanted to write a proper post as in like write a more longer one rather than a short descriptive. One of the reason is I'm definite a slacker. Eventhou I have the spare time, yet there's no motivation for me at all. Secondly, I will be giving all sort of excuses like 'dun have time larrr.... so much work to rush where got free time to blog sumore'. I'm pretty sure there is a gap of time for me but just dun feel like and also to be executed, like Chrono keep pushing me and insists me to complete the tag. So sorry for that but dun worry will be up here sooner. *finger crossed

Well let me tell u what I've been doin these days. Recently, I'm quite busy over my assignments, not that stress yet till the due just around the corner. I enrolled into 4 courses which are Design, History and Theory (I know it's such a boring one, but sometimes I find it quite interesting in some way), BIM( Building Information Modelling) and Elective ( Modelling & Visualisation). However, each of every course has task need to be done in a limited and constrainedly time..... so sweaty....same for everyone. Well currently still enjoying of what I'm doin with the help and support of my new friends. They are great and helpful. I find it easy to blend with them because of their friendliness. Bout my grades? Hmm... I concern a lot but still not sure I can make it through or not since I've changed into a new study environment which will impose more pressure and competitive. Hopefully and fortunately able to make it , else want to fail for this year meh??... of coz I dun wish to. Nobody would! Pray hard for me ... bahaha..


Okie... guess I've been crapping a lot. So back to my initial post bout my trip to Singapore and Pulau Batam with my lovey parents. Every year we will take a short trip to Singapore. My mum just loves staying in Singapore because of the convenient transportation and also enjoy the latest trend of women's wear. I strongly agree with that. But there's a bad point which I believe most of the people come across this. Singaporeans tend to keep themselves back at home where it comes to neighbourhood. What do you think ?

You must be wondering where is Pulau Batam. It may not familiar to us, Malaysians, but for the Singaporeans. Pulau Batam is part of Indonesia and it's an small, isolated island which is so near to Singapore. Guess what, they love to go there just to buy cartons of INDOMEE !! haha ... no doubt it's nominated as students' favorite ady. Simple and yummy. Seriously P.Batam has nothing much to do besides getting a much more cheaper essential oil massage only. Well it depends on one. But definitely we wont be going there again ever, once is enough !

-Pictures-

January, 2008


Me and my Parents
at Vivo City





'Er Xiao Dian' Duck Restaurant







Heading to Pulau Batam
(pening like hell in the boat....grrr)


My cheeky dad
(He doesnt know I post his pic here.)



Satay Mee


Lontong Mee

Some far far away Resort













Some not so authentic dishes,
but still edible




Huhu...
back to Singapore for bread toast





That's all for today ...
need to get back to my work ady
till then

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wanna smack someone liao.......

missfragile said...

hahahaha..... i knew u would say that ...

林庭辉 said...

pulau batam sound very very familiar to me because i come from johor...hehe

by the way,something need to tell you, i not sure you dont know or you intend to, should be "dian xiao er" instead of "er xiao dian"...:P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin