Friday, April 25, 2008

Kek Lok Si

I still can remember on this day, we made a visit to Suiwan's abode to get red packet. Met up with his friends Choo Eng and hmm I've forgotten his name but I can recall that he drives an apple green Myvi. Let's call him Mr. Green then. After visiting him, we went to Queensbay Mall to have our lunch at Sakae Sushi. I should have try out this restaurant earlier than that. I was amused of Sakae Sushi's hot water refills. It looked so cool. Then later on, met up with Su Min and had a short chit-chat..and planned what should we do at night. Guess what... I planned to go for laksa once again at Air Itam. Well, I could say that was my last attempt of having laksa. Phew.. luckily I had it before making a move to Syd. Initially we wanted to go Kek Lok Si at night during chinese new year. Apparently we've made it, but not all of my frens able to turn up on this day. So nevermind.. still, we wanted to go as we're so near to there. After a long waiting, stucking in the traffic congestion up to the hill, finally we reached. I was glad to pay a visit to Kek Lok Si at night. Seriously I never come up to here before at night. Never thought it was beautiful to see all the lightings around and to enjoy the scenic splendours of Penang Island. I'm so so proud to be a Penangite. Haha...I know I've been saying this for numerous time, but dun think I will get bored.


p/s: It's the last post to write about what I've done in Penang after finished my 1st year in Oz. I feel so grateful to have my friends around with me when I was in Penang. We really utilized our time to be together and had a bundle of sweet memories. I hope u guys able to keep on contact with each other altho I'm not around. Don't hesitate to tell me your problems. I'm more than happy to listen and advise althou we r far apart. Right now I yearn for my family and friends. Can't wait to see them so soon. xoxo.


-Pictures-

Candid Shot



Trying to show he is taller than me.
I admit I am short.. so so... haha

My sweeties






With Wei Jie

With Su Min

Min and Jasmine





With Zhi Wei

Group of the nite

Next post will be writing about my birthday celebration in Aussie..

1 comment:

林庭辉 said...

i been there when i was child. Cant recall the memory already, becos it's grand mother story la..haha..

by the way, are you really short???you don't look like short.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin