Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tag

As I promised Xiang Jie to complete the tag…
Finally… it’s up here now.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmm…at the age of 26-28. Not too early and too late plsss… I don’t want to be young wife neither ‘old’ wife.

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
You will be seeing me keeping silent all day long. And also listening to emo songs, watching emo movies, reading emo stuff, everything has to be related to emo thing.

3. Who is your idol?
My dad. Seriously I adore him a lot. He’s capable of everything. I want to be like him !!Unfortunately, I’m not

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Japan? L.A? Hawaii? Taiwan? Too many places to go larrr…

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I’ve tried my best… but apparently I couldn’t think of any.. I know it’s so ridiculous..

6. What is the purpose of your life?
To learn, to live and to enjoy

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Family & Friends….I always appreciate them and I can’t afford to lose them. They are part of my life.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Assignments completed/ Purchase my favorite stuff/ Good hair day/Smth that is unexpected which makes me happy…

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depend. I have to sense whether if he has feeling towards me or the most I can do is to hint him.

10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Does he possess any? I’m sure he wants to kill me so badly now. About him--- hilarious-way to cheer u up; gesture of sympathy-he always say kolian; gaming- he can teach you how to become a pro gamer. Overall he’s a nice guy, no kidding.

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Always like to flaunt! Arrogant! Self-centered! Liar! Boaster!

12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Actually I always think that if I have the money, I would like to help on those elderly people whom are worthwhile to support. But in this case, I would love to spend on clothes, beauty products and build my dream walk-in wardrobe first then only to help the others… or maybe wait I become a billionaire.

13. What is your ambition?
To be a successful daughter, woman and wife.

14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?
Firstly, Heartbroken!! Upset !! then aiming for other target already haha.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Lack of confidence. I hate it soo much when it comes to converse

16. What is your favourite colour?
White- Simple and pure ; Black- Classy and vogue ; Pink- Sweet and innocent

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love.

18. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Earn money by my own and support my parents.

19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
Spend time with the loves one and make it a memorable one deep inside my heart.

20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Character and Ability Requirements: Generous, Mature but not too serious, Responsible, Capable and steady, Humorous, Kind-hearted, Cute, Able to think and care for me, Able to tolerate me, Must let me bully him, Not to fussy and give much complaints, Romantic, Rich (who doesn’t want to possess?) and maybe more

Appearance Requirements: Has to be 175 cm high and above and below 185 cm, short and clean nails, fresh outlook, no younger than me(I jealous), he must has the sense of dressing up himself neatly & smartly, moderate skin color, moderate body size, short hair, no excessive zits(I wouldn’t want to kiss on ‘these’) and I’m stuck .. >.<

Well it’s just my requirements for the other half. One day you might be seeing me attach with my sayang who’s out of your expectation.

Tagged: Maggie, Chareli, Jasmine, Ying Jia, Sze Lynn, Terry and Jon.

3 comments:

Chrono said...

eh maggie and chareli got blog kah? if ada pls put on blogroll wor

林庭辉 said...

I got to know u better, u have too many requirements for your second half, i afraid you cant find one that fulfilled all your requirements..haha..

missfragile said...

haha...dat's why i said initial requirements

Blog Widget by LinkWithin