Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lucky ? Excited ?


I'm holiday now ........!! Yeah, finally I have ended my 1st sem in Aussie. LookIng forward to 2nd sem ....how I wish I could finish my 1st year now ^^ Oh yea, I was so relieved that I passed my construction technology at last, been worried for few days.I checked my grade in the very early morning once I got up from bed and "ding" I was safe. Yipee.... I thought I'm always not that 'lucky' all the time. In fact, everything I longing for will turn out in a disappoint.

kayz, on the 8th of June(fri) means yesterday, was the day I need to hand up my drawing portfolio. It has been raining cats and dogs for the whole day and so I rang up Ray to fetch me to Uni. I couldnt walk in this stormy rain !! Lucky enuf, he's free in that morning. Once I reached Uni(12pm), guess the stormwater was getting serious. It flooded and rainwater runs from the top to the bottom (it's hilly).My shoes got wet !Argh, I dislike being in this situation but forced to. After submitted my work, there was an announcement in library saying that the library and the shortland union will be closing in an hour time, we were asked to leave before 2.30pm. Huh ?? Wat ?What's goin on ? Well, I was pleased I've done with my assignment and no worries for me at all. Before we left, I saw tikka walking towards to AIC. I dashed to her and telling her dat library will be closing soon. She was stunt and supposed to study in library for that afternoon. She told me there's hailstorm happened in this morning and lasted for 20 min. I was like, har?? why didnt tell me earlier then??? I've missed that chance for not experience the hailstorm. I wondered how will it be like... hmmph.. too bad.

Later on, I had my lunch, KFC in Jesmond...huuu.....been suffered from eating disorder for weeks. I always had mi goreng for lunch and dinner. Arghh, hopefully my hair wont drop much. At Last !At last! I can enjoy my lunch now. Anyway it kept on raining. When the time I reached home at bout 5 ,it's still raining. What a longlive rain. Few hours later, my housemate came back from Jesmond too, and they told me "hey ure lucky ! We stucked in the rain for hours and started to flood up to the knee. Very terrible." I was like , u kidding me ? Hmm,I skipped that disaster. Phew, Lucky me~~^^

Then till late night, again my housemate told there was no electricity for the other houses around except for our house. However, there was a port of the electric not working fine. All of my housemates' heater and table lamp couldnt work. But... mine was working fine. I have all the lights in my room. omg, I'm real lucky for this and not goin to suffer the coldness night. But felt pity for the others, but I couldnt do anything for them right?

Overall I'm still lucky on dat day and free from workloads. Now I can spend my one month plus holiday, enjoying the beat of music, my food, hibernating, or maybe travel to somewhere else and so wateva I can do .....

Below is the picture of the Uni's cafeteria. It's located in shortland union, a name for one of the building in campus. I know it's not mutually related to my blog's content.



1 comment:

Phenylalanine said...

You're so lucky can escape from so many bad things, except shoes got wet. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin