Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Getting Rusty


I'm just bored to death seriously. Everyone is having exams and busy to prepare themselves and neglected me....!!! Lol... yeah what can I do ? I have totally one month holiday and friends were asking me why not taking this chance to fly back M'sia ?? It's because ............... I just want to live in here , taking this oppurtunity to explore around Newcastle. No doubt, there must be some interesting place to visit. Somehow I miss home dearly, my sweet loving parents and of coz my dearie friends. I'm pretty sure if I went back during this time, they're just too busy over their work to entertain me. Hmm, one of the main reason tooo. So it's better not to disturb them either.

I'm craving for some exotic food now. Since I'm so bored, might just spend my time on cooking out some delectable dishes. Let's see what have been cooking for all this while ....

I've learn how to cook fish curry( no picture to post)

Nasi Lemak

"Sweet Potato"?? I named it.
(No msg, No coloring, Totally healthy and Yummy)



My gudness!! I can't live without my favourite laksa .......... I dunno how to cook !! I'm searching some way to get it. And guess what? I bought a sachet of "Penang Asam Laksa" from asian shop.

Ok, so this is the result :


PENANG ASAM LAKSA!!!


So how does it look ? Yummy? Disgust ?

Anyway I tell u wat, it tasted super awful !!!! Wanna puke at once. I have no idea to describe it... it seems powdery.....arghh .... speechless ... I was so disappointed .......

Next, seriously I can always dream of those mouthwatering Thai cuisine back home. Feeling so down without em'

Yet, I tried to cook out these :



Red Chili Paste Chicken & Tom Kha

How does it taste like ? Definite delicious. Just the taste which I'm craving for. Rating : Excellent !!!

Somehow, I duno how to cook these dishes. Got the'm from sachet and can. ^^ Well I'm checking out some nice recipes from net and motivate myself to try out.

Overall, still, I'm getting

RUSTY
:
:
CORROSIVE
:
:
DETERIORATE IN BOREDOM
:
:
And vanish in this world
(might happen one day, who knows?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still eat so much,fat d la!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin