Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I dun wanna miss a thing

I could stay awake
just to hear you breathin
watch you smile while you are sleepin
while you're far away and dreamin
I could spend my life
in this sweet surrender
I culd stay lost in this moment
forever
every moment spent with you
is a moment I treasure

I dun wanna close my eyes
I dun wanna fall asleep
cause Id miss you baby
and I dun wanna miss a thing
cause even when I dream of you
the sweetest dream would never do
Id still miss you baby
and I dun wanna miss a thing

lyin close to you
feelin your heart breathin
and Im wonderin what youre dreamin
wonderin if its me youre seein
and then I kiss your eyes
and thank God were together
I just wanna stay with you
in this moment forever
forever and ever

I dun wanna miss one smile
I dun wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
right here with you
just like this
I just wanna hold you close
feel your heart so close to mine
and just stay here in this moment
for all the rest of time

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin