Thursday, March 5, 2009

Unspeakable

It's going to be like a junk here.. trashed out what I'm going to say here as I am having a severe mixed feeling. Going to write a very indecent English as you keep reading. Not wanting to think twice before writing. It will be a very straightforward post and a total crap.

First, I'm writing this at 2 a.m
Couldnt believe myself going to leave Penang in another 18 hrs more.

I'm totally not prepared yet. I was too busy for months since I came here. I undertook a training at an architect firm which has occupied my holiday period. Glad that I could meet back my sweeties, the usual gang that I hang out with. That's the happiest moment I ever have with them. Time slips so fast till I never realize the day has arrived. That's the time I'm going to tear apart with my family and friends. Awaiting for another 10 months more. It will be tough for me again which I dislike the bitterness that I'm going to suffer. I'm so afraid I couldnt take this, that I might be tearing inside my heart and got swollen. It takes time to heal ............

I miss everyone here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we gonna miss u too..take care ^^

Sanyu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanyu said...

soloism makes you stronger. everything will be ok although skies are turning grey. everyone will be fine because i pray. @~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin