Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's All About M.A.C


I'm extra super duper delighted to have M.A.C product again. Got myself a Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose. M.A.C is one of the fabulous cosmetics product that I'd like to add into my collection lists. Remember there's once I bought an eyeliner?? It's so much helpful for me, extremely easy to glide on, does not smear and long lasting. Absolutely wonderful! A plus for me to trust M.A.C products.


'A lightweight loose powder foundation that utilizes the power of minerals to provide the skin with a smooth, radiant, natural finish. Brushes on the skin for sophisticated, medium-buildable coverage. Special mineral complex helps keep skin healthy and nourished while the blend of moisturizers and conditioners in the formula help create a smooth, flawless application. Provides essential everyday SPF 15 sun protection.'




--------------------------------------------------------------------
When Hello Kitty meets M.A.C

Hello Kitty is my favorite and M.A.C is my love. When they meet each other = Hello Kitty M.A.C. And they really exist now in the market !!! Selling like hot cakes now, especially for Hello Kitty fans out there. Each packaging has imprinted Hello Kitty images and makes it so irresistible to own one!








However it's Limited Spring Edition. Grab em' fast before they sold out.

Don't think I can make it to buy one of these.. too ex to buy here. Issh ... how come I'm not acknowledge before I come here??

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin